In organic farming, there is a use of bio products which is safe for the soil as well as the environment. There is a very big difference between conventional farming and organic farming concerning sales. The products produced from conventional farming are very cheap and low quality versus the products produced from organic farming.
Due to organic farming, the cost of production is less due to reduction in using the toxic substance and the profits are more which leads to good health.
Reasons people in urban cities goes for Organic Farming:
1) It boosts the nutritional quality of food:
- Organic crops are grown in biologically healthy and safe active soils. Plants nourished by soil on organic farms produce crops that are most likely to consist of more important minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins.
2) Organic food reduces Health issues:
- There are so many problems everyone is facing in the conventional food system like water pollution, farm animals suffering etc.
- Organic food includes nutritious food, good water quality, products grown naturally without using toxins, etc.
3) Maintenance for healthy soil:
- Healthy soil is the main thing for all successful organic farms. The organic farms practice includes enhancing the soil quality, crop rotation, and restoring organic components to fight global warming.
4) Create a healthy environment:
- By going organic, the use of high-risk chemical products by the farmers is very less so the workers and rural neighbours have nothing to worry about their health, that is the reason why the Urban cities people prefer organic farming.